Technician Electronics - Electricity - Mechanics - Happy Land Ksa
• Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems, such as computer equipment, missile control instrumentation, electron tubes, test equipment, and machine tool numerical controls, applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics: Discusses layout and assembly procedures and problems with ELECTRONICS ENGINEER and draws sketches to clarify design details and functional criteria of electronic units.
• Assembles experimental circuitry or complete prototype model according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components.
• Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
• Sets up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production model.
• Analyzes and interprets test data.
• Adjusts, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
• Writes technical reports and develops charts, graphs, and schematics to describe and illustrate system's operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications, and functional limitations for consideration by engineers in broader determinations affecting system design and laboratory procedures.
• May operate bench lathes, drills, or other machine tools to fabricate parts, such as coils, terminal boards, and chassis.
• May check functioning of newly installed equipment in aircraft, ships, and structures to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
• May instruct and supervise other technical personnel.
• May be designated according to specialization in electronic applications as Computer-Laboratory Technician; Development-Instrumentation Technician; Electronic-Communications Technician; Electronics Technician, Nuclear Reactor; Experimental Electronics Developer; Systems-Testing-Laboratory Technician.
Minimum 3 years of experience.
Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Job Location:Medina, Saudi ArabiaCompany Industry:EntertainmentCompany Type:Employer (Private Sector)Job Role:Maintenance, Repair, and TechnicianEmployment Type:Full Time EmployeeMonthly Salary Range:UnspecifiedNumber of Vacancies:UnspecifiedJob Ref.:JB3751461
Career Level:Mid CareerYears of Experience:Min: 5Residence Location:Saudi ArabiaGender:MaleDegree:Certification / diplomaAge:Min: 25 Max: 40 Let's block ads!(Why?)
Are these two associate degrees only for if you are looking for only technical roles like a technician and that's it or can you use these associate degrees as a way to transfer into a 4-year program at a university to become an engineer (assuming that you have the requirements needed for transfer already completed)?