Get your free nx generator and enjoy playing with the best weapons! Contents[show] New War Zone: Showdown SITREP: Weapons are being trafficked through a port city in. Combat Arms Eu Free Nx 20. 2/3.
(This write-up contains scans from manga. Manga is read right to left, as opposed to American comics which read left to right. Please keep this in mind when browsing this respect thread)
Medaka Kurokami Series:
Medaka Box Race:
15-16 Blood Type:
Background Info: Medaka Kurokami
is the main character of the manga/anime “Medaka Box.” At the beginning of the series she is seen giving her acceptance speech as Student Council President at Hakinowa Academy. Unbeknownst to the students, Hakinowa Academy is not your ordinary high school. Hakoniwa is the site for an ambitious experiment known as the Flask Plan, which is an attempt to create the perfect human. For this purpose students are divided into 13 different classes upon arrival. The most normal students with nothing remarkable or special about them are assigned to Class 1, while the gifted and special children are sprinkled through classes 2 through 12. Class 13 is reserved for the most abnormal students and each student typically possesses some special power that they have manifested through either being born with it, body experimentation, or overwhelming personality traits. They stand head and shoulders over the rest of the student body and are not even required to attend classes. Medaka Kurokami, as well as many of her most powerful opponents, belong to Class 13 and are classified in the Medaka Box universe as “Abnormals.”
Throughout the series, Medaka is tested and time and time again she proves she is not a force to be reckoned with. Like Saitama from One Punch Man or Alucard from Hellsing, Medaka stands head and shoulders over her entire universe. She is a pubstomp character with enough feats to earn her a mention in a discussion about the strongest characters in fiction, largely due to the absurd strength of the universe she comes from. As you read this character profile there are some Medaka Box lingo or syntax that are important to have a general understanding of. The following three classifications of powers exist within Medaka Box: Abnormality
= A power or superhuman ability of some sort, which abnormals possess. Most superpowers in fiction would identify closest to an abnormality. They’re conceptually identical to mutations in X-men, except they arise out of one’s personality rather than biology. Minus
= A corrupt abnormality, often bearing negative side-effects on the user’s psyche in return for much more ferocious power. Style
= Powers that achieve various reality-warping effects through the manipulation of the Japanese language and dialogue. For example, words that rhyme with each other can be interchanged in reality. A brick can turn into a stick. Keep in mind, since Japanese has Kanji and Hiragana, there are multiple ways this can be applied and many variations of styles.
Medaka has an overwhelmingly warm personality. She can aptly be described as a Mary Sue, in many facets of her demeanor. Medaka believes she has been put on earth to help everyone
, and when I say “everyone” I mean EVERYONE. Medaka wishes to help evil doers and criminals as much as her closest friends. Even at risk of injury or death, Medaka trusts others fully to the point she injected herself with a mystery serum
that she received from her enemy.
Medaka has never once known difficulty or failure. She has trouble understanding when other people cannot do something she considers easy
. From the time she was born she matured at an alarming rate, bypassing infancy completely
and leaving her older brother and older sister behind.
Medaka is described by Unzen as a monster pretending to be human. "From what I've seen, you've (Medaka) looked extremely stiff. As if you're trying to live by copying what people do. When you said you like people, and when you said you were born for the sake of others. What I heard was an underlying little voice saying: Please don't alienate me. You are by no means a saint. Because of your overwhelming abilities, you're a plain lonely girl!" What Unzen said was partly true. Medaka cannot relate to normal humans in the same way they can among themselves. Like it or not, normal humans are so far below her, it's like a person playing with ants. That's why she values her enemies so much. Her enemies always happen to be strong beings of a much higher level than humans. While they may not share her ideals, Medaka can relate to them simply by being a similar existence. Speed Feats: Strength Feats: Luck Feats: Perception Feats: Intelligence Feats: Fighting Skill Feats:
Durability Feats: Dexterity Feats: Aura Feats: Other Feats:
- Took on and beat the entire Judo club at once.
- Has taken lessons in many types of martial arts
- Effortlessly defeated 3 Class 13 members in the blink of an eye
- Was able to beat Kumagawa under the effects of Book Maker (See the section on Book Maker for why this feat is impressive)
- Easily beat Zenkichi while under the full effects of Forsaken God Mode
- Sent the vibrations of her attack through a baby to hit her enemy. The baby was completely unharmed.
- She fought against a fighter who had earlier sent her flying through a stone wall and had given her a run for her money by just being a very formidable fighter. This fighter then made 640,000 clones of herself and Medaka was still injured by Iihiko, meaning she had only one arm she could use. Medaka won.
- She aimed to fight the 100 strongest people in the academy in a single afternoon. This included some people from outside the school as well, meaning it was every single villain Medaka fought against throughout the entire series versus her in a single afternoon.
- Medaka fights a bunch of mooks, the entire Thirteen Party, class Minus 13, all of the committee heads, the faculty and members of the Kurokami Group, the entire Shiranui family, including Iihiko and Hanten Shiranui, all of the Style users, all members of the student council and the middle school trainees, as well as the entire disciplinary committee in a single afternoon. She beats all of them.
- Effortlessly beats a Minus, a special, and a Class 13 abnormal without breaking a sweat.
All these feats make quite an impressive showing of Medaka base stats, however this is not all there is to Medaka’s power, and certainly not everything she would bring to a fight. Allow me to introduce you to Medaka Kurokami’s four trump cards … Her Proof of One’s Worth. These four specialties are like four pillars to her personality. Each of them are revealed in order throughout the series, and involve her trying to reach those who need saving in some way or another. Many fights or conflicts can be avoided or resolved using the strength of Medaka’s personality to reach the hearts of others.
Medaka Kurokami's Trump Cards Medaka Kurokami’s Proof of One’s Worth #1: Preaching to the Lesser Mortals
Medaka will preach to her opponents
and try to cast them as people who need help
. She says her views of them aloud and tells them they can be saved
. Any horrible things they’re doing can be explained casting them as the victims, and her as someone trying to save them from their downtrodden luck
. She does not blame them for their actions
, and offers them a chance to save themselves. Medaka Kurokami’s Proof of One’s Worth #2: Strict Girl/Cute Girl Switch
Medaka can effortlessly drop her typically strict demeanor and adopt a softer, warmer attitude
, adapting her expression and mannerisms to appear cuter. She uses this ability typically as an encouragement
device to spur on her comrades
and inspire them to try their absolute best. Medaka Kurokami’s Proof of One’s Worth #3: Over Flowing Love
Medaka’s third trump card involves Medaka first making her face look cute
, then giving a kiss to the target to show them that they are loved
. She used it so much in primary school that all of her classmates’ first kisses were stolen by Medaka
. Medaka Kurokami’s Proof of One’s Worth #4: War God Mode
When Medaka is enraged enough
, she enters War God Mode
, her fourth trump card. When in War God Mode, she loses her sense of humanity and goes berserk
. Her hair turns bright pink and her presence becomes so ominous and evil that even other Abnormals become scared of her. Her physical strength, speed, and healing rate all increase drastically, allowing her to shrug off injuries and keep fighting. At first, Medaka was only able to enter War God Mode when her friends were threatened, but she eventually gained enough control over it to enter War God Mode at will
without losing herself to anger. Because words do not register with her as well while in War God Mode, she becomes immune to language-based Styles while in this form. Think of War God Mode as Medaka’s Super Saiyan 1.
However, War God Mode is only the first level of this power that Medaka knows. Like Goku’s super saiyan modes, her power can be taken a step further as well. Medaka acquired Altered War God Mode
after mastering the abilities and skills of the Thirteen Party. While in Altered War God Mode, Medaka receives strength, speed, and healing buffs, but the biggest improvement from War God Mode is that she keeps her mind about her without going berserk. While in Altered War God Mode, Medaka’s hair turns black instead of pink and she can enter it much easier than its counterpart though she is still capable of reverting to War God Mode if she is angered enough.
After feeling the effects of Book Maker and her fight with Kumagawa, Medaka has developed another level which she calls Forsaken God Mode
. During Forsaken God Mode, Medaka’s hair becomes completely white and her eyes become a lighter shade of red. It would be very inaccurate to assume this is a stronger form, however. In fact, the point of Forsaken God Mode is to weaken Medaka, making her weaker than her opponent. No matter how weak her opponent is, Forsaken God Mode ensures Medaka will be weaker. This allows Medaka to fight them as hard as she wants.
A fourth version exists which Medaka calls Hybrid God Mode or Combined God Mode
. In this form, half of her hair is white while the other half is black. It is essentially a combination of both Altered War God Mode and Forsaken War God Mode. Unfortunately, this incarnation of the God Mode family didn’t receive much explanation or screen time due to Medaka giving up on using it and switching to War God Mode when things got hairy.
Finally, Medaka’s last version of this technique, as well as the equivalent to her Super Saiyan 3, gives her a significant boost to her speed. It can also be assumed she gets stronger as well, though this is never stated. This final version is called End God Mode
, and it causes Medaka’s hair to grow very long and turn pitch black.
Impressive girl, no? Surely such a powerful character is worth your time, /whowouldwin
. What’s that? Not strong enough for you? Why don’t we move on past her impressive strength, speed, agility, durability, intelligence, rage-induced super modes, and all those other things that literally any other Marvel or DC schmuck can mimic and dive headfirst into what pushes Medaka from being “just another shounen protagonist” into being “one of the most overpowered characters in fiction” shall we?
If every feat and ability I listed above these sentences were taken away from Medaka, it wouldn’t even put a dent in her total power level. Medaka’s abnormality transcends the point where straight-forward physical ability or raw power can deal with it. In fact, one is almost required to be omnilocked
or reality anchored
in order to have any hope of beating her.
Medaka’s abnormality is called “The End
” and it is the power to perfect and master any ability, skill, power, or technique she sees once. However, not only can Medaka use other people’s skills perfectly, she can use other people’s skills at 120% capacity, allowing her to use them BETTER than the original user
. Medaka is literally better than anyone she fights at whatever they do. About the only thing Medaka cannot copy is straight-forward power or the strength of their body. She cannot make her physical capabilities innately better by copying a superior physical capability. For example, if she’s not strong enough to lift a box, and someone walks by who is strong enough to lift a box, she couldn’t just copy their strength by watching them lift the box. The exception to this, of course, is if they are using an ability or skill that boosts their physical capabilities.
The End allows Medaka to copy both Abnormalities and Minuses, however Styles cannot be copied by Medaka due to them being language-based communication skills that are drawn from understanding the feelings of others. However, normal skills, superhuman abilities, and even high tier reality warping are not beyond Medaka’s ability to copy. Later in the series Medaka’s “The End” evolves and improves to the point where she can instantly master any ability by only hearing information about it second-hand.
Medaka is able to use The End to copy any actions she sees, meaning that it isn’t limited to copying superpowers. Medaka is also capable of mastering tasks that require years of practice simply by watching how they are performed. Anything from baseball to universal-level reality warping is subject to being copied by Medaka’s “The End”.
The End is a very fearsome skill that allows Medaka to tangle with some of the strongest characters in fiction by itself, but I wouldn’t waste your time if this was Medaka’s only gimmick. Medaka comes from a very overpowered universe, meaning Medaka has copied a plethora of useful, broken powers and skills using The End. Now, because many of Medaka’s confirmed copied skills were primarily demonstrated by their original users, some of the scans coming up will likely not be scans of her preforming the feats. But I will provide scans confirming that Medaka does indeed know the skills that are demonstrated, and the fact she can use these skills better than the original users indicates that any feats the original users could accomplish, Medaka could easily replicate.
Here is a list of the different skills, powers, abilities, Abnormalities, and Minuses that Medaka has been able to copy and make her own.
- She has learned 100 different Trample Skills from Ajimu.
- From Unzen Myouri she copied his skill at using superballs as a weapon. Unzen’s superballs are not ordinary. He has variants of them that act as bullet-like projectiles that bounce in erratic directions, variants that act as explosives, and variants that leave behind trails of nearly-invisible, ultra-durable string capable of holding up to five tons.
- She copied Shigusa Takachiho’s Auto-Pilot ability. What this allows Medaka to do is simply allow her body to fight on pure reflex. She doesn’t need to think about what moves to make or how to dodge anything, since her body will dodge and even fight for her automatically. It completely bypasses the requirement of needing input from the brain in order to move. Even things like feints and illusions will be selectively ignored by her reflexes. Medaka has improved this ability and has the capability of toggling it on or off, something that Takachiho was never able to do.
- From Kei Munakata, Medaka acquired a hidden weapons skill that is essentially hammerspace. For example, when we meet Kei Munakata, he looks like this. However, he hides a plethora of weapons on his body, including but not limited to… Countless swords, two large hammers, a massive spiked club, a lot of firearms, grenades, a rocket launcher, and various other weapons. So yeah, that’s pretty much how much Medaka could hide on her body without even appearing to be carrying anything.
- Medaka copied Koga Itami’s self-healing ability despite Koga being an android. Koga’s healing ability is definitely formidable, as Koga demonstrated she was able to heal from broken bones in about 10 seconds. Koga was also able to effortlessly snap dislocated joints back into place.
- Medaka copied Aoki Aka’s “Five Forks” by hearing about it secondhand. What this ability allows Medaka to do is manipulate ailments. She is capable of causing anything from cancer or a heart attack to a light summer fever with a single scratch from her claws. She also states she can cure any ailment with her claws as well. The healing factor is shown multiple times by Medaka when she healed Tsurubami after their fight as well as completely healing all her friends from near-death after the final fight with Iihiko. This proves the ability can heal physical ailments and injuries as well.
- Medaka copied Hinokage’s ability “Theme Song” which she demonstrated in her penalty kick shootout when she combined it with her Kurokami Phantom (see speed feats). Theme Song is a pure increase to Medaka’s speed. The translation of the manga states this speed to be the speed of light multiple times during Hinokage’s fight with Chougasaki. Theme Song is fast enough to make a person go so fast they hit their target from every angle simultaneously through sheer speed.
- From Oudo Miyakonojou, Medaka acquired the skill “Weighted Words.” What this allows Medaka to do is control the minds of others using electrical signals that interfere with her target’s brain functions. Medaka can give her target(s) any command, and they have to obey it against their will. Weighted Words is a very versatile skill, as it is shown to affect machines as well, first crushing them, and then allowing Oudo to move them telekinetically with the magnetic/electrical signals he sends out. Weighted Words is also capable of brainwashing a target through prolonged contact with the user’s hands. Medaka was initially mindwiped by this ability, however she mindwiped herself back to normal with the same ability.
Many of the following abilities were never directly demonstrated by Medaka in the series, however she states that she did use them while offscreen in this scan
, so we can assume that Medaka does in fact know the following abilities. We also know that Medaka has seen the users of each of these abilities fight, in some cases fighting them herself. It is not unreasonable to simply award her with the feats for each one, considering what “The End” does. For the sake of buildup/hype, I’ll be listing them from weakest to strongest.
- Mother’s Task is a rather undefined Skill of Hitomi Hitoyoshi's. What it does is grant the user the ability to do motherly tasks on a superhuman level. Incredible sewing skills, incredible gardening skills, etc. etc. It can be used in combat as seen with Hitomi's ability to seemingly pull the needed gardening tools out of nowhere and utilize sewing needles and string to attack and suppress her opponents.
- Ice Fire is the Minus of Medaka's older sister, Kujira Kurokami. What it is, is the ability to manipulate her body temperature drastically to the point where she can create ice or fire in her vicinity. Ice Fire is capable of sealing open wounds with ice, and even preventing emotional damage by cooling one's own head. It is important to remember that Ice Fire is a temperature-manipulating Skill, not an ice or fire creation skill. In addition to the straightforward uses for temperature, this skill allows the user to fly by creating a backflow of air by manipulating temperatures somehow.
- Mister Unknown is Hinokage Kuudou's abnormality and a side-effect of his incredible strength. It causes everyone to avoid sensing him completely because they subconsciously block him from their memories and senses. Even if Hinokage is sitting in an empty classroom, alone, with the lights on, it is incredibly difficult to even notice him. If the user wishes not to be found, it is impossible to find them. If one person is able to see the user of Mister Unknown, then they can be seen by everyone. In addition to all this, once the user of Mister Unknown leaves the area or disappears from everyone's senses, the very fact that they exist will be forgotten again.
- Book Maker is a technique of Kumagawa’s that takes the form of a screw. Upon piercing the target, it deals no physical damage, despite appearing quite lethal. Book Maker serves three main functions. Firstly, it soils the heart, making the victim feel absolute despair upon being hit with it. Secondly, Book Maker makes the user and the target equal in every way. Intelligence, strength, skill, talent, durability, speed, damage… Everything about the user and the victim are made equal and KEPT equal. When a difference emerges between them, Book Maker will even them out again, maintaining a constant equilibrium and essentially ensuring a draw. Thirdly, Book Maker seals every ability that a person has. It is such a powerful sealing ability that it even took the omnipotent Anshin’in three years to remove it.
- Scar Dead is the Minus of Shibuki Shibushi and gives the user the power to reopen any wound that the target has ever experienced. Bug bites, broken bones, muscle pain, bruises, cuts... Any wound the target has ever incurred in their life, no matter how much time has passed or how much healing has gone into healing it, it can forcibly be made as fresh as the time they received it. This extends to mental trauma and emotional wounds as well, regardless of whether the target has forgotten their trauma. Causing someone to feel all of the emotional anguish they've ever experienced at once is a simple task for Scar Dead. There is no cast time or verbal command for using Scar Dead, in fact, all the user needs to do is simply will its use, and those in their presence will incur the effects. Also, Scar Dead is able to effect inanimate objects as well. If they have been repaired, or a certain amount of trauma went into creating said objects, the wounds acquired over time and through construction can be re-opened to destroy them.
- Encounter is a Minus that Medaka copied from Gagamaru Chougasaki. Simply put, it is the skill to transfer all damage done to the user to anywhere or anyone else in their surroundings. If they take a hit, than an object or person nearby will take the hit for them instead. This effectively makes the user invulnerable to all forms of damage as long as there's something nearby they can transfer that damage to, be it an inanimate object, the ground, or another person. This Minus extends to emotional or mental damage as well, allowing the user to never be hurt emotionally. Essentially, anything that can be considered "damage" can be pushed away by Encounter. It doesn’t matter if the user is hit while airborne or from every direction at the same time, Encounter makes them literally invulnerable to all damage.
- All Fiction… Perhaps the strongest skill in Medaka’s possession, second only to The End. The original user of All Fiction was Kumagawa Misogi, Medaka Box’s ultimate troll character and anti-hero. What the ability does is rather simple. It turns reality into nothing. Without any incantation, hand gestures, or even expended energy, the user merely wills something in reality out of existence. The ability can even be used after the user is dead in case they want to use it to bring themselves back to life. It is implied this works on a universal scale, since Kumagawa once used it to eliminate all color from the universe. All Fiction works on everything you can imagine, including but not limited to physical objects, the user’s aura, another person’s senses, other people’s injuries or wounds, the very time it takes the user to do something (thereby allowing them to do it instantly), events in the past, people’s memories, the user’s death, other people entirely, or even the entire world.
Literally Plot Armor
The last aspect that makes Medaka Kurokami such a ferocious character to deal with is the literal plot armor she brings to the fight. That’s right, while in her own universe, Medaka Kurokami has the power of the author supporting everything she does. I do not mean in the same way as any fictional character has in their own universe. In the Medaka Box series, there exist characters that are completely aware they are in a manga and the position of “main character” is recognized as a position that comes with significant fate-bending, meta luck properties. To put this in perspective, in order to beat Medaka at a student council election, a character that predated the universe’s creation had to literally create a meta-ability that prevented the author from interfering with the results
. An omnipotent character, with the power to turn off all of Medaka’s skills and abilities at will
, stated even she could not win
against Medaka due to her possessing the power of being the main character. While inside the Medaka Box universe, Medaka has the power of the author and fate on her side, and in order to overcome this, her opponent needs to find a way to turn off her plot armor or become the main character themselves,
because regardless of any strength difference, Medaka will win if her plot armor is not dealt with.