I have until the end of the week to pickup a headset for a friend. My options are limited (Much like a peasant shudder
) so I must use Maplins for an in-store pickup.
The prices are probably crap, but I can't risk ordering online. Logitech G230 Asus Cerberus Creative Tactic3D Creative Draco HS-850
If anyone has had any experience or can link to any good reviews of any of these it would be much appreciated.
Currently the Logitech name carries quite a bit of weight for me.
submitted by DScratch
Sound Bug: Update since recent patch
Since the recent patch I have played maybe 2 hours in total. In that time I had the sound bug 3!!! times. Befor it was just an inconvenience but now it has rendered the game unplayable, maybe due to the new spawn system.
- The bug always appeared in very dense fighting situations (Crait, Blast, Main Hall ; Naboo, second phase, close to the west hacking point; Jakku, second phase, in the middle of the objective
- I noticed a light buzz on the left side of my headphone, when starting the game which is new, but might be due to a different sound card I used
- The sound just stops without a warning or any indication
- NEW PROBLEM: as soon as the sound bug appears, the next time I respawn, the game looks like this.
- I don't see my character or a cross head, I can not fire my primary weapon, but I can use my abilities
- I can get killed or respawn, but the problem is only solved by restarting the game
- I haven't tried to enter a new game because: Infinite loading screen! And REALLY infinite, after half an hour I just killed the game with ALT+F4
- Also very strange how the end of round screen looks.
As for my specifications, maybe this gives additional insight!
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4960S
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4
- GPU: Geforce GTX 970
- Sound Card: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (normally I use Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless V2.0 Headphones, but not in the last two days maybe this is why the sound bug appears more often
Edit 2: I will update as soon as possible if the problem occur with my usual headphones, well... it is a SOUND bug after all ;-)
Edit 3: I know it is a problem with the frostbite engine! But, the more Information about occurence they have, the better. Increasing statidtics might lead to better cross checking results :-)
submitted by Frostsun666