Cracked battlefield: Bad Company 2 Steam Key GLOBAL
Unfortunately the patch does not add the feature requested by most Battlefield players - 'fun'. Conflict: Vietnam is a tactics, squad, and action packed 3rd person shooter. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Serial Key Cd Key Free Download Crack Full Game Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Serial Cd Key Generator License Activator Product Origin Keys Full Game Download Free. ENG Battlefield Vietnam v1.01 ENG Battlefield Vietnam v1.2 ENG. I lost my box and I really want to play the game agian, what ways can i get it, or if u guys can give me one. Battlefield Vietnam DICE Standard Edition The Battlefield franchise entered a new era equipped with more firepower, modernized weaponry and vehicles, and a deeper infantry experience from the jungles to the beaches of Vietnam. Explore Battlefield's history with videos and trailers for Battlefield Vietnam, EA and The game introduced new dramatic battle scenarios including leading a.
[Other] Despite the claims of "future fatigue" I feel like Battlefield 2143 would be a better next BF game than a WW2 BF or say Vietnam BF....
For several reasons;
- BF2142 had an awesome setting, and can you imagine a Battlefield 2143 using modern graphics? Especially on the things like the Snow, Titans and Walkers?
- BF2142 (and by extension any sequel) didn't have anything that people complain about in "future" games - it was boots on the ground, with only mechanics and items with which we're familiar and used to. The "changes" were Helicopters/Planes were VTOLs instead, you had a 2nd Class of MBT in the Walkers and the ability to launch yourself using the APC
- BF2142 had some pretty epic maps and vehicles, including Verdun and Minsk or the Assault on Leipzig. Not to mention the awesome Walkers, the flying Titans and the might Goliath.
- BF2143 would be able to avoid the problem of having too few interesting unique weapons that you see in games based on WWI and WW2, while also being able to dodge having the absolute deluge of weapons that plagues modern shooters where weapons windup being either outright inferior or just reskins of other weapons.
- Perhaps the best reason - modern destruction and physics + Walkers. And Titans. I'm pretty sure Frostbite EXISTS to deliver us the experience of a Walker stomping through a house while it's occupants panic and flee.
- The return of Titan Mode, the real ship vs. ship mode and not the pale imitation we had in BF4.
The trip through history has been nice (and now CoD is doing it again too), but I feel like the "future" issue was really due to fatigue with 3D movement in games it didn't really belong in (Titanfall = Great for 3D Movement. CoD...not so much) and just piling cheap crap and ideas on top of each other rather than trying to stick to the basics of a good core game (something that BF2142 didn't have a problem with).
submitted by ParagonFury